Benefit Writers understands that in an ever-changing market that we as individuals face every year, from sky high premiums, carriers changing plans, or facing new life events as a family, we are here to help you and yours navigate and find the solutions that work. We understand that every year, whether you are adding new family members, moving, facing a major medical need, or simply turning 65, it can be overwhelming. All too often people look at insurance as a necessary evil or something they can’t always afford.
Here at Benefit Writers , our passion is bringing you affordable options that meet your specific individual and family needs. Consider us your expert benefit advisor to help you find solutions you may not find elsewhere, with no additional or hidden fees.
Here are just a few of the things we can help you with:
- Marketplace Insurance Plans— We are experts when it comes to navigating through the healthcare.gov applications and premium tax credits to help you lower your monthly cost and find the best plan available to you On- Exchange.
- Off – Exchange Insurance Plans — We are contracted with all major carriers in the state of Texas to be able to bring you the best plan option, find doctors, that fit your individual needs
- Self Employed Options — If you are self-employed and your biggest concern is catastrophic coverage and keeping your monthly cost down, we have options for you!
- Faith Based Programs – We have carefully selected the best options available to confidently offer our clients programs that will offer protection as well as lower the monthly cost they can expect in the traditional market.
- Short Term Plans — We offer short term plans to help protect you and fill in any gaps between coverage, whether it be due to a lack of a qualifying event or in between job offered plans, we have low cost solutions to keep you covered.
- Life Insurance— Term life or whole life or anything in between, we will help you pick the best plan option to protect your family from the unexpected.
- Supplemental Policies – We understand accidents and unexpected diagnosis happen. We are happy to offer plans to our clients that protect them from not only the unexpected cost of these events, but also offer 100% premium return on premium to you. These types of plans not only pay you in case something happens, they also pay you if they don’t. How’s that for a win/win?
- Travel Insurance – Are you planning a trip out of the country? We make sure you are covered here in the US as well as when you’re traveling abroad with the best carriers and rates available.
- Dental Insurance — From discount programs, basic to major services, we are able to offer you the widely accepted plans that cover you and your family with your dental hygiene needs.
- Vision Insurance — Eye exams, glasses and contact lenses can all be expensive for individuals and family members who need them. We offer plans that help lower out-of-pocket costs.
Want to know more? To learn more about how we can help, contact us online (firstname.lastname@example.org) today, or call us at (214) 771-3011.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Lauren always answers my questions and is very knowledgeable! She is an amazing person and I would highly recommend without reservation!
Diane is not only a professional in the Benefits and Insurance world but also serves her clients with passion. The one thing that always stands out is her willingness to help her clients no matter what they need. I have enjoyed being associated with her personally and through the National Association of Health Under writers. It takes a special person to give of their time and talents while helping her clients and being a Wife, Mother and Grandmother at the same time. That is what sets her apart from other people in our industry.
I had the pleasure of working with Diane and her clients for approximately two years. Diane is great at forming client relationships and making appropriate product recommendations to fit each individual clients needs. She is very knowledgeable in H S A products as well as a variety of other insurance products. I highly recommend working with her as your agent.
Diane offers her industry experience wrapped with a solution to meet the needs no matter how small or large,she your defense and tackle to make that touch down. She is very diversified and always looking for to a solution while making it happen. She is an excellent industry leader and willing to get the job done. I highly recommend Diane.
Diane is dedicated to getting the job done right the first time. Whether she is working for a client or working on a committee, her energy and creativity is limitless in bringing the project to a successful conclusion.
Diane customized a plan to fit the needs of one of my clients; she was professional and went beyond our expectations to make sure the client's needs were met. The plan she designed saved them thousands of dollars annually, and yet provided them with a better benefit. I highly recommend working with Diane Eller.
Designed by BizBoost.