2024 Open Enrollment Period To Purchase Individual Health Insurance Runs From Nov 1 – Dec 15!
If you don’t act by December 15, you can’t get 2024 coverage unless you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period. Plans sold during Open Enrollment start January 1, 2024.
Are you ready? No Worries, We’re Ready!
Individual and Family Open Enrollment
**Do you need help paying for your premium? Ask us if you qualify for a subsidy.
Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
A measure of income is issued every year by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Federal poverty levels are used to determine your eligibility for certain programs and benefits, including savings on Marketplace health insurance, and Medicaid and CHIP coverage.
The 2024 federal poverty level (FPL) income numbers below are used to calculate eligibility for Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP). 2020 numbers are slightly lower, and are used to calculate savings on Marketplace insurance plans for 2024.
- $14,580 for individuals
- $19,720 for a family of 2
- $24,860 for a family of 3
- $30,000 for a family of 4
- $35,140 for a family of 5
- $40,280 for a family of 6
- $45,420 for a family of 7
- $50,560 for a family of 8
- more... add $5,140 each
Federal Poverty Level amounts are higher in Alaska and Hawaii. See all HHS poverty guidelines for 2024.
How federal poverty levels are used to determine eligibility for reduced-cost health coverage
- Income above 400% FPL: If your income is above 400% FPL, you may now qualify for premium tax credits that lower your monthly premium for a 2021 Marketplace health insurance plan.
- Income between 100% and 400% FPL: If your income is in this range, in all states you qualify for premium tax credits that lower your monthly premium for a Marketplace health insurance plan.
- Income below 138% FPL: If your income is below 138% FPL and your state has expanded Medicaid coverage, you qualify for Medicaid based only on your income.
- Income below 100% FPL: If your income falls below 100% FPL, you probably won’t qualify for savings on a Marketplace health insurance plan or for income-based Medicaid.
- Income levels that qualify for savings
- Federal poverty levels for previous years
- How income is counted for health coverage savings
- How to find out if you qualify for Medicaid & CHIP coverage
If you go to healthcare.gov and start an application be sure and enter the broker you are working with: We are a FREE service to you, and working with us is in your best interest. We will be an advocate for you and working with us doesn’t increase your premium.
Benefit Writers is known for our value, but our Customers
LOVE us for our Customer Service!
Diane Eller, CBA, SGS
Diane Eller Insurance Agency PLLC
TDI Agency License: 2309649
Agency NPN: 18827690
Agent TDI License: 1076022
Agent NPN: 4572716
(214) 771-3011 x 402
(214) 260-1280 FAX
TDI License: 1621331
(214) 771-3011 x 404
Are you an Employer?
Ask about the Holiday Special
If you have under 50 Employees and haven’t offered coverage before, and want to offer group benefits, but wonder how you can afford it or get the employees to participate, no worries!
If you have as few as 1 to 2 employees it’s okay, as long as you have one 1099 or one W2.
Small Group with only 1 or 2 persons or Husband/Wife Group?
How do I get a proposal to see if I can afford it?
Contact us and Click below to submit a questionnaire
2024 Open Enrollment Rockwall Texas Is Crucial... Don't Procrastinate... Call Us Now: (214) 771-3011
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Diane is not only a professional in the Benefits and Insurance world but also serves her clients with passion. The one thing that always stands out is her willingness to help her clients no matter what they need. I have enjoyed being associated with her personally and through the National Association of Health Under writers. It takes a special person to give of their time and talents while helping her clients and being a Wife, Mother and Grandmother at the same time. That is what sets her apart from other people in our industry.
I had the pleasure of working with Diane and her clients for approximately two years. Diane is great at forming client relationships and making appropriate product recommendations to fit each individual clients needs. She is very knowledgeable in H S A products as well as a variety of other insurance products. I highly recommend working with her as your agent.
Diane offers her industry experience wrapped with a solution to meet the needs no matter how small or large,she your defense and tackle to make that touch down. She is very diversified and always looking for to a solution while making it happen. She is an excellent industry leader and willing to get the job done. I highly recommend Diane.
Diane is dedicated to getting the job done right the first time. Whether she is working for a client or working on a committee, her energy and creativity is limitless in bringing the project to a successful conclusion.