Commitment to protect your privacy-
BenefitWriters.com will collect and hold your personal information for the purpose of:
- Providing you with the relevant product and/or service;
- Letting you know about other products and/or services which might interest you; or
- Assisting us generally in managing your transactions with us.
We may disclose the information we gather to:
- Our employees and advisor to provide you our future offers and services in which you might be interested.
- Affiliates and other third parties to process your transactions successfully.
- Corporate transactions involving the transfer of all or part of the assets or business of a member of BenefitWriters.com or in a corporate restructure.
- Court in response to a subpoena.
If in any circumstances the information provided by you have any errors then you may subjected to our legal obligations and your account will be cancelled without any prior notice.
BenefitWriters.com takes all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure. For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers.
Personal details, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
For Queries please contact on: email@example.com
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Lauren always answers my questions and is very knowledgeable! She is an amazing person and I would highly recommend without reservation!